Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goals

Goal - Peace on Earth and with the Earth

Purpose - End the insanity, create a New Earth

How do we get there - a paradigm shift, a change in understanding, it's happening.

We are One
We are all connected,
Resurrected,
From a place of unity,
Power in community,

Or have a fling, do ya own thing,
It's ordinary,

But give of self,
And your wealth,
Be extraordinary!
What's there to lose?
You're free to chose.

As for me, I'm tired of madness,
I've fournd the Way, no more sadness,
It's not about me,
It's we.

Awake!
For Christ's sake.
Not two,
ONE!


Goal - A Global Ride for the Planet Day, this year, April 22, 2010, 40th Anniversary of Earth Day

Purpose - Compel a transition to a clean energy future.

How do we get there - My vision is 20 20, a 350 ppm CO2 global atmosphere, yes we can, together.

Join me!
There's no time to lose,
It's yours to choose.

Be realistic, imagine the impossible!
No one said any of this would be easy.
Time for tough Love, from the bottom up
Be creative!

Non-violent in thought, word and deed
Water the seed!
The Way to Peace, The Way of Love.


GOAL - To create a New Earth - more than sustainable, one that flourishes.

Purpose - to heal, restore, harmonize and bring into balance life on planet Earth

How do we get there - an Evolution Revolution,

No one is excluded by virtue of differences. There are many paths up the mountain.

We belong to the community of life it does not belong to us.

There is enough.

Our finest hours are when we come together as an Earth community, helping those in desperate need.

We can do it together, end the insanity.

"Time is fleeting,
Don't hold back,
Appreciate this precious life."
- Ezra Bayda

Don - Peace Rider

1 comment:

  1. Dear Don,

    My name is Kim Nguyen. I am a 28 year old Australian and recently rode a bike from Australia to Denmark to promote action on climate change.

    First of all, I'd like to say congratulations for what you are doing, you have already achieved a lot, it is a brave and exciting undertaking. Good luck for the rest of your journey. I hope people respond and help you out. I would like to help you if I can.

    Secondly, you probably haven't heard of it but while I was cycling I set up an international day of cycling/climate action called Ride Planet Earth. You can see all the details on the website http://rideplanetearth.org. There were about 45 events held world wide with a few thousand participants. The aims of the event were to raise awareness of the current impacts of climate change, of sustainable solutions such as cycling, to promote action at all levels and to create a strong show of action and solidarity ahead of the COP15. The event was held the day before the COP started and messages collected during the event were presented to the Australian Prime Minister.

    It seems to me that your idea for a global day of cycling action is the same as the Ride Planet Earth day. Therefore I propose that we combine our efforts into one event.

    I have been planning for a new event this year on 28th Nov, the day before the COP16. We already have a number of people putting on events on that day. Please let me know if you'd like to work together. My email is kim@rideplanetearth.org. Of course if you do arrange an event in April this year I'd like to support it.

    Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in your project and I'll let you know if I'm able to do it.

    Cheers, and thank you for your dedication to the planet.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete