Thursday, January 3, 2013

Peace Rider back on the road, Ticimin, Yucatan 1/3/2013

Dear friends.

A brief update - maybe.  My guts have been in an uproar since leaving Casa Maya.  The inexpensive oil, of the artery clogging kind, the most likely culprit.  But I'm back on my own fare since last evening. 

I got out of Kaura late in the day, about 1500 which was good.  The heat of the day had abated and I was mostly in the shade of trees east bound.  I went through Valladolid, made a phone call and continued out of town.  As it happened the long way around and ended up backtracking to hit the road to Ticimin.  That´s where I am at, at the moment but going to hit the road again for Rio Lagarto on the north coast then back through here to Hol Box and island off the coast south back to Tulum and Gabriel´s place briefly then north up the Riviera Maya.  All of course, subject to change but the plan of the moment.

In fading light of day I asked my "guide" where are we camping tonight.  Two kilometer ahead on the right.  Never mind there were no kilometer sign posts save one I passed.  I looked at one place earlier before I asked but naw and the fence was locked.  On my right a low sometimes high wall enclosing private property.  I came to an open gate in the high wall.  Probably not 2km but what the hey, worth an ask of the attendant but again naw, nice try Don.

Hit the road to Ticimin, turned right, still nothing.  But in a short distance a nice looking, narrow gravel road to my right.  It led to a locked gate on the back side of the walled Estancia.  This is all second growth vegetation, dense and I saw no openings on my way in.  Still, it had the right feel to it.  Asked again is this the place?  Look for a trail on the right.  Riding slowly now, looking but nothing, nothing then, was that a trail?  I stopped, layed the bike down.  It was a trail someone had cut into the brush.  I walked in, maybe 50 meters.  Not much room to pitch a tent but enough by clearing a bit of brush.  In the fading light I missed the dumped plastic trash.  Vines and branches grabbed at my pedals on the way in but I was home for the night.  It began muggy but was cool by morning.

Some of you are and some of you are not in the same place spiritually/energetically.  That's okay, you may even disagree.   Diversity is the spice of life.  But the important thing to remember worth repeating is that what you focus on grows.  In this year of all years, focus on ending the "insanity."  I´m doing it.  But this isn´t a head trip.  This is heart stuff, the center of Love in your body is your heart, breath into it, breath it out into the world where ever you find yourself.  All positive energy of the highest vibration which Love is,  adds to the total.  We are a culture more into our heads than our hearts - this is bringing balance to both.

Follow where it takes you.  If out of you comfort zone do it.  Your dreams and passion are your song line, as a friend so beautifully put it.  This is heart stuff.   Tough Love is also a part of it but so is kindness and compassion.

We can´t all ride bicycles in the tropics.  Follow you passion and dreams, your greatest hope and not your worst fears.  Many of you are doing just that.   Thought motivated by Love, is the mega engine of creation.  We are human beings, not human doings.  Let your beingness motivate your doing.  There is too much do do we've left all over the plant creating a mess that will take centuries to undo.   

The Universe is here to support you.  From our fears we have created the world we live in.  From our hearts we can begin to heal ourselves and the planet.   We are on the verge of destroying Mother Earth, Pachamama.  Many of you know this.  There is so little time.  This is the year we turn the corner. 

Got to hit the road, p'alante (onward)!

Much love to you all,

Don - Peace Rider

 

No comments:

Post a Comment