Friday, March 1, 2013

New From Peace Rider

Dear Friends,

My apologies for the absence of more from me in these days.  Writing of a past life experience has taken on a life of its own, more in story form so that has taken more time.  Then too tax time is upon us again.  So from head in the clouds to rendering unto Caesar his due.

But here's some food for thought.  From my days more immersed in the Bible than now I recall that Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple for defiling it.  I also understand he spoke in parables and metaphor to make a point. 

In this day for me the "temple" is Mother Earth which we are collectively defiling,  putting money and having our own way ahead of most other considerations.  What then needs to be overturned, individually and collectively to set things aright to restore balance and harmony in our world?  Something to think about.? 

Peace Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment