Monday, November 23, 2015

Enroute to Paris 11/23/2015

Dear Friends,

At this writing I'm staying briefly with friends in NYC (a brief rest) on way to Paris to take part in some way with activities surrounding COP 21, the climate summit beginning on 30 Nov. 

My last post a few days ago indicated I hope to participate in a demonstration to take place the 29th.  That has since been cancelled by the French government due to recent events.  So that leaves me going but uncertain how I may participate.  Have-bike-will-travel so will see and update this when there is a bit more to say from this moment of unknowing, a not unfamiliar place from other faith based travels.

Catch you all down the road.

Peace Rider

1 comment:

  1. Have safe and secure journey. I appreciate your effort. During your visit to Detroit Michigan please visit our luxury taxi services provider company and enjoy the taxi ride at very low rates. Detroit airport taxi is a registered company and always work for its customers.

    ReplyDelete