Friday, April 30, 2010

On the road from Dublin, 4/30/10

Friend (Joe) - You decide to take a break from the road and vacation in Ireland?

PR - There's a thought. It's Dublin, Indiana a small farming community 17 miles west of Richmond, IN. Was passing by saw the sign for the local library and here I am.


F - Where you staying tonight?


PR - As usual camped out somewhere probably short of Richmond, IN. I've got miles to make yet today.


F - Where did you stay last night?


PR - I was in the clover, literally, about ten miles west of Indianapolis. Found a nice place out of the way on the edge of forest and field. red ringed black birds were serenading me this morning.


F - How was Highway 40 going through the City?


PR - As is happened I went around on quieter streets, mostly. But it's huge. I didn't put it behind me until early afternoon.


F - I'll let you go.


PR - Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment